"". Cut Two Pieces: Embed Images

Monday, 11 January 2010

Embed Images

Instructions for versions 0.46 and 0.47. 

Have you ever opened a file only to discover your image is no longer available?










It is very easy to prevent this from happening. Well it will be if you have a better memory than me and remember to do it. I am trying to get in the habit of following the steps as soon as I import a bitmap so I don't forget to embed the image in the document.
Extensions>Images>Embed Image
Then Apply and close.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Don't know how many times I have opened a file and had this happen, because I've moved the file or the original image. I couldn't remember exactly what the title of this posting was (I read it earlier in the day & came back to perform it on a recent file), and typed "Embed" and later, "Images", and neither of them brought up the post. Found it through searching your 2011 posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.