"". Cut Two Pieces: Viewing SVG files

Thursday, 9 December 2010

Viewing SVG files

Since buying a new computer with Windows 7 I have been unable to use my previous SVG viewer. Denise at Purple Paper Paradise shows how you can use Irfanview to preview your SVG files.

So if you have a computer with a Windows operating system and would like to preview your svg files in their folders on your computer, follow the link to Denise's site and see how easy it is to use.

I know many of us already have Irfanview installed but for anyone who doesn't it is free to download. Don't forget to download the plug-ins to view your SVG files and many other file formats.

5 comments:

  1. So glad to see you home! I would love to here about your trip when you get back in Aussie mode, after being in the States mode.
    You know I have all my svgs categorized in their files and I usually will throw a png in there with them. But with the free files that I download, unless I get a png then I'm S.O.L., which is usually the case because I get so excited when I get a free SVG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the great tip
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belinda,
    I had a wonderful holiday in your beautiful state and will add a post with a few of the highlights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to have you back, Carolyn! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. many thanks for posting this informative tutorial and I really appreciate now being able to view my huge stash of SVG files at a glance instead of having to click on each one individually in inkscape

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.