"". Cut Two Pieces: Surprise in the mail

Friday, 23 December 2011

Surprise in the mail

This post is a little late, well to be honest it is a lot late. It has been a crazy year with a lot of ups and downs. On one of those down days I was surprised to see a parcel addressed to me from California sitting in the mail box. I saw it was from Belinda and couldn’t wait to open it.


I ripped it open immediately to find a cute card and another package. The package was wrapped so nicely I wanted a photo before I opened it. I grabbed my camera only to discover the batteries were missing. I had to find the batteries and charger and patiently wait 24 hours before I could open the parcel. I tell you it was hard waiting and it was a first but it was definitely worth the wait.


The package I had to patiently wait to open. bee5

The cute cupcake card.

bee2bee

See the glittery red cherry? It lifts up to reveal a message.
The cupcake is a slider card in disguise.

If you would like to make one or many of these fun cards you can buy the file in SVG format at
Svg’s by Bee  OR to see more close up photo's  with clear images of the slider go here.

The surprise didn’t end with the card. At long last my camera batteries were charged and ready to go so I could open the package. Inside I found a set of stamps that are perfect for me. Unfortunately I have not had time to play with them yet.
The stamps.
mythoughtsexactly
Anyone who knows me, knows I have a love of birds. I am going to have so much fun with these stamps as they can be used for so many occasions. I like how you can change the verse to suit each project.
If you would like your own set of stamps or to see more of the range created by Alyssa at My Thoughts Exactly click on the photo or any of the links.

If you have not visited Belinda’s website before, head over there now and look at her other fun projects.

Now I have shown you all the lovely items I received from Belinda I would like to say a really big THANK YOU. It really made my day and put a smile on my face. The card and the tag are keepers and I will treasure them. I will think of your kind act and generosity every time I use the stamps or look up and see your card currently showcased in my glass fronted cabinet. (to much reflection to take photo’s). Thank you Belinda.

2 comments:

  1. You know today was a positively crazy day and I just felt like I wanted to throw my hands up and scream bah humbug. Then I got your message, and this was so sweet of you to write this, and it lifted my spirit back to a Christmas operating level. Truly I am so thankful for you, your help and your friendship. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Carolyn

    What a nice surprise to receive and it looks like it will be fun to play with, now its just a case of finding time to play when you aren't writing tutorials and making video's....Keep up the Good Work...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.