"". Cut Two Pieces: More Mats and Borders

Sunday 4 April 2010

More Mats and Borders

The set includes borders and mats in various sizes.
If you would like to design your own borders and mats the instructions are here.
I would love to see photo's if you use any of these designs in a project.


NO LONGER AVAILABLE

- Cut out projects can be sold.
- The digital file cannot be sold. 
- Please do not repost the digital design on any other website or forum and refer people to this post to download the file.

4 comments:

  1. I get a error msg when trying to unzip the svg file - believe it states invalid format.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi G-Ma I am hoping the error was because I had some png files in the folder. I have changed them and re-uploaded the folder. If you still have problems, let me know and I can email them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Carolyn! These are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JUST LOVELY! I HAVE A PLAN FOR THEM!

    TKS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.