"". Cut Two Pieces: More Mats and Borders

Sunday, 4 April 2010

More Mats and Borders

The set includes borders and mats in various sizes.
If you would like to design your own borders and mats the instructions are here.
I would love to see photo's if you use any of these designs in a project.


NO LONGER AVAILABLE

- Cut out projects can be sold.
- The digital file cannot be sold. 
- Please do not repost the digital design on any other website or forum and refer people to this post to download the file.

6 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [04 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a error msg when trying to unzip the svg file - believe it states invalid format.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi G-Ma I am hoping the error was because I had some png files in the folder. I have changed them and re-uploaded the folder. If you still have problems, let me know and I can email them to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Carolyn! These are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. JUST LOVELY! I HAVE A PLAN FOR THEM!

    TKS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.