"". Cut Two Pieces: Square Knot Design - free file

Monday 7 May 2012

Square Knot Design - free file

Another file to share. I created this design in Inkscape by using radial tiled clones and the path effect - knot. If you would like to make similar designs I do have a post with a written tutorial and video here.

I have successfully cut this design at 4" but feel free to resize to suit your own project. If you decide to cut the design at 4" I recommend you use a good sticky mat to prevent the cardstock lifting when cutting the thin stencil cuts.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Terms of Use
I don't mind you selling the cut-out design but the digital file is not to be sold.
Please share the link to this post if friends would like their own copy.
Do not upload the file to any blogs, forums or websites.
Do not claim the file as your own.

Don't forget I do have a tutorial so you can make your own design.
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.